Need a suggestion on how you can help?
- $30 supports student materials for a year-long maker program
- $100 supports one student’s participation in our programs
- $250 supports a teachers in our Professional Learning Groups
- $500 covers the cost of two teachers attending our national Forum
- $1,000 will help expand the number of Maker Fellows trained and supported
Other Ways to Give
Does your company have an employee match? Many companies will match employee gifts to nonprofits. This will help double your gift to STC. Check with your human resources department. Send completed match forms to [email protected]. Schools That Can EIN is 36-4268793. Please contact us with any questions.
Interested in Corporate Sponsorships to support our Design Design, Maker Pop-ups, e2e Gap or other programs? Contact [email protected]
Would you like to make a gift or stock? If you own stocks or mutual funds, it may be more prudent tax wise to make a gift this way. Contact Schools That Can’s development department at [email protected] for instructions.
Schools That Can is a qualified 501(C)3 tax-exempt organizations and donations are fully tax-deductible. Our EIN is 36-4268793.