New York City
STC NYC supports leaders and educators from across roughly 30 district, charter, and independent schools, helping them build skills and work together to improve their schools and close the opportunity and skills gap.
What We Do
STC NYC is doing pioneering work to bring hands-on STEAM and Real-World Learning into schools through programs like: STC Maker Fellows and the Maker Partnership Program, Professional Learning Groups, Bridging the e2e Gap, and the Design Day Challenge. They are also designing a Career Skills Program for local high schools.
- Bronx Charter School for Better Learning
- Bronx Community Charter School
- Bronx Lab
- Concourse Village Academy
- Cornerstone Academy for Social Action
- Food and Finance High School
- Girls Prep Middle School – Lower East Side
- EPIC North High School
- Harlem Academy
- Hellenic Classical Charter School
- High School for Excellence and Innovation
- Journey Prep PS69X
- MESA – Math, Engineering and Science Academy Charter High School
- Mott Haven Academy
- Pioneer Academy PS307Q
- PS376K Felisa Rincon de Gautier
- The Rosa Parks School PS254Q
- St. Ignatius School
- South Bronx Community Charter School
- TALES – The Active Learning Elementary School PS244Q
- Transfiguration School
- Trey Whitfield School
- VOICE Charter School
- Washington Heights Expeditionary Learning School
NYC Staff & Advisory Board
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click here to Troubleshoot.