Paul LeBlanc, President of Southern New Hampshire University, is one of our country’s leading post-secondary education visionaries. His new book, Students First, provides revolutionary insight into approaches that center student needs. Join Paul LeBlanc and a panel of education leaders to focus this reimagining of higher education on the steps that proceed it: K-12 education. How do we put students first in K-12?
- Lisa Hite-McIntyre, Vice President, Learning Innovation (Moderator)
- Paul LeBlanc, President, Southern New Hampshire University and Author, Student First
- Michael Horn, Founder, Clayton Christensen Institute
- Dennis Littky, Co-Founder, Big Picture Learning
- Lisa Scruggs, Partner, Duane Morris LLC